Wednesday 27 March 2013

Characters Design

Mouse

The Mouse character being test into different colours. I find it very hard to match it with other colours. At first, Mouse with an outline looks very weird to me. I then tried changing to using only one type of colour with different gradients, and I think it looks much better. After that, I tried experimenting with different colours, even using two tones. I end up with the blue mouse as yellow blends in easily with the white background. 



Sausage

Sausage character was at first brown in colour but I felt it was too dull. I liked it when it is filled in pink and red colours to show the look and mood of an actual sausage. Yellow sausage looked like a banana while blue sausage looked like a jelly bean.


Bird

I like this Bird character the most. It looks very quite in this shape. I ended up using yellow colour on Bird because I want the three characters to be in primary colours, although it looks nice in blue and red as well.
Selected Characters
Three of characters have matched with each other to build a harmony colour mood. Blue for Mouse, yellow for Bird and Sausage is red. The colours quite represent the characters themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment